AttisLab Inc. is a biotechnology company that develops personalized medicine and drug screening platforms based on 3D organoid technology.
Organoid culture, which allows the 3D self-organization of cells, is an essential technology of personalized medicine.
AttisLab Inc. is actively conducting research on cancer organs, drug screening, and cell therapy using the organoid culture technique.
AttisLab’s scientific expertise has been proven through numerous research articles on international science journals.
- Ju-Hyun An, Woo-Jin Song, Qiang Li, Dong-Ha Bhang, Hwa-Young Youn, (2021). 3D-culture models as drug-testing platforms in canine lymphoma and their cross talk with lymph node-derived stromal cells. J Vet Sci., 22(22), e25. https://doi.org/10.4142/jvs.2021.22.e25
- Seul Lee, Hyun-Soo Roh, Seong-Soo Song, Jimin Shin, Jangchoon Lee, Dong Ha Bhang, Byung Gak Kim, Sung Hee Um, Han-Sin Jeong, Kwan-Hyuck Baek, (2020). Loss of S6K1 But Not S6K2 in the Tumor Microenvironment Suppresses Tumor Growth by Attenuating Tumor Angiogenesis. Translational Oncology, 13(13), 100767. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tranon.2020.100767
- Ju-Hyun An, Qiang Li, Min-Ok Ryu, A-Ryung Nam, Dong-Ha Bhang, Yun-Chan Jung, Woo-Jin Song, Hwa-Young Youn, (2020). TSG-6 in extracellular vesicles from canine mesenchymal stem/stromal is a major factor in relieving DSS-induced colitis. PLoS ONE, 15(15), e0220756. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0220756
- Yong-Hee Kim, Myeong-Geun Oh, Dong Ha Bhang, Bang-Jin Kim, Sang-Eun Jung, Seok-Man Kim, Gottfried Dohr, Sun-Uk Kim, Sandra Ryeom , Buom-Yong Ryu, (2019). Testicular endothelial cells promote self-renewal of spermatogonial stem cells in rats. Biology Reproduction. Biology Reproduction, 101(101), 360-367. https://doi.org/10.1093/biolre/ioz105
- Dong Ha Bhang, Bang-Jin Kim, Byung Gak Kim, Keri Schadler, Kwan-Hyuck Baek, Yong Hee Kim, Wayland Hsiao, Bi-Sen Ding, Shahin Rafii, Mitchell J Weiss, Stella T Chou, Thomas F Kolon, Jill P Ginsberg, Buom-Yong Ryu, Sandra Ryeom, (2018). Testicular endothelial cells are a critical population in the germline stem cell niche. Nature Communication, 9(9), 4379. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-018-06881-z